Tuesday, November 3, 2015

You Deserve Me, Like I Deserve You.

Your words lay heavy on my heart
And my soul rests peacefully in your smile
Laced fingers and soft kisses
Stolen glances and forbidden forevers
We made mayhem but we were magic
We made passion, we made secret sin
You speak of a love that I have never known
You look at me with eyes that feel like home
Soulmates don't exist in the realms of reality
But they do exist in the silence between you and me
Conversations till 5 in the morning
Of what this could be and what we could mean
The surity in your voice
Of castles you've built, with dreams of you and I
I deserve you, like you deserve me
Those words you said lay on my skin
Like dewdrops from the rain of our forever
And now I know
Just like a river flows to the sea
Just like caged birds are meant to be free
Like words fail what your eyes have given me





You and I are meant to be





Dilz

No comments:

Post a Comment