Monday, August 11, 2014

Wonderings.

So it's my day off, finally. Once a week it comes around and I always procrastinate about doing my nails and today I managed to get around to it. Whoop!

To make myself feel a little bit more badass, I decided to use a color called "Devil's Advocate"... who's wild now... Ha!

Anyway, so recently I try not to let my thoughts wander to my recent heart break... And though I've been strong enough, and it's been a couple months now since he vanished from my life, still every now and again I wonder.

I wonder if people are right and I'm a fool for still believing in soulmates and true love and prince charming. I wonder if in this day and age I'm pushing my luck by thinking that those things are just around the corner for me and when I find him, he'll be wonderful and charming and funny and he'll think I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread and he'll think I'm funny in a way that the last one didn't. He'll appreciate my love for miniature things and he'll see reason in my passion for anything with sugar in it.

Taylor swift blasting on my headphones and Devil's Advocate on my nails and all I can think of is how this cool Bangalore air is starting to make me feel like love. I feel like holding hands in the rain, and drinking chai at the local tea stall and dancing in the little drizzles that come after a huge monsoon shower. I want someone to call me at 12 in the night and ask me to put on a sweater and come downstairs, because he wants to take me for a drive and just talk about life... To tell me he's so horribly in love with me that nothing makes sense if I'm not around.

But, for now I shall settle for jammies, Taylor Swift, butter chicken, biryani and my good old friend, Old Monk.







Dilz



No comments:

Post a Comment