Thursday, October 13, 2016

Vial Of Hope.

When all doors close and shattered piece lie on the floor
When meanings come from silence and words mean far less than they used to
When the pungent taste of past pain claws it’s way into crevices of my soul
And murky waters are no longer safe to swim in, and my lung fill with toxicity
There exists the cleanliness of soft new beginnings, and much needed goodbyes
My skin no longer lingers with the melancholic scent of old flames
And my scars no longer have the claw marks of hands that no longer feel like home
A heart that hold lessons that will only be learned and perfected with time
A soul with severed threats of ties made from lead instead of love
Songs sung through voices that weren’t made to caress
And dances exhausted from a rhythm that has no melody of comfort
A year has come and gone and only now I’m finding my way out of this quicksand
Months of torturous maybes and unending if onlys
Mistakes made twice over and wisdom learned once in the dark
Love is waiting for me at the gate, the one you never let me walk towards
Home will one day be two arms, a heartbeat and eyes that breathe relief

Until then there’s laughter, healing, soul wrenching pain and a vial of concentrated hope.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Somehow lessons always come from arms that were supposed to feel safe and a voice that was supposed to supress past demons, I've been on a rollercoaster of endless nooses for a year and finally it's all crashed. 

My soul has ben wrung dry of it's pungent joy and my heart has been stabbed out of his once familiar scent of love. But only through storms are rainbows created. Only through pain are souls enlightened. 

And only through extreme heartbreak will I finally find the true essence of my being. 

It's time to give time, time. 







Dilz  

No comments:

Post a Comment